CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2018-11-12T06:34:15+00:00
Reference Number: GBB
Reference Number: GBB
We have an opportunity for a Corporate Retail Products and Services Coordinator for a leading company in the downstream Oil and Gas market. The ideal candidate should have extensive experience working with fuels and lubricant.
- Identify, develop and support the company’s Retail Sales of Products and Services in order to achieve profitability and growth in the local market.
- Propose the strategy for Products and Services offer among the Retail network of the company over the short, medium and long term
- Steward the execution of the full branded customer offer across the retail network including but not limited to:
- Lubricants (including lubes bays)
- Fuel Card Offer
- Loyalty programs
- Car Wash
- Other automotive services
- In executing his role constantly test customer satisfaction and awareness of product & services offered and propose development marketing tools.
- Identify existing and potential products and services in the markets where company operates and analyze their prospects for profitability and growth in the business by collecting and evaluating relevant data.
- To support Non-Fuels Income team to identify, develop and support alternative profit centers in order to achieve profitability and growth in the retail network.
- In Branding activities, Coordinate with the marketing team the efforts for company products and services.
- Among the skills and competencies but not limited to:
- Marketing Strategy and Planning
- Retailing Market Structure
- Market Dynamics – technology, trends, regulators and other influences
- Economic drivers of downstream oil and gas products and services in the markets
- Pricing Strategy
- Price Margin Model
- Strategic/Investment Planning
- Financial Analysis
- Progressive Oil & gas downstream Retail products and services experience or Retail FMCG products and services experience gained within reputable MNCs with proven record of successful development and management of Retail Products and Services strategies and offers across geographies.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in the industry, with 5 years with similar responsibilities
- Frequent traveler across the affiliates of the Group
- Education: Engineering / Bachelor’s degree minimum with additional Sales / Marketing qualifications. The candidate shall be fully versed about Retail Products and Services management and development, Retail sales strategies.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.