CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-01-08T08:07:42+00:00
Reference Number: RIN
Job Description: RIN
To implement / deliver the retail network plan with specific regard to all aspects of network development, site optimization and property management.
To manage a network portfolio to maximize its profitability and returns.
To manage site-based construction and engineering activities in order to deliver the Retail construction, integrity and maintenance programs & related activities.
- Custodian of the retail network master plan, to be reviewed annually.
- Ensure retail network investments are aligned with the approved network strategy.
- To perform investment appraisals of growth/value added projects and to prepare business cases for capital expenditure requests, including Maintenance capex budget.
- Negotiation of property purchase, lease agreements, supply agreements and financing (loans, prepaid rentals/rebates)
- Act as Project Manager for all site optimization projects.
- Timely negotiation and renewal of main lease agreements/ supply agreements for existing company-leased and dealer-owned service stations
- Identification and sale of unprofitable assets on the retail network.
- Preparation and follow up of approvals of investment/divestment proposals for the above projects.
- Prepare, maintain and update property database of the whole network with key emphasis on critical dates (renewals, expiry).
- Responsible for all property administration in the retail network portfolio – timely payment of rents, rates and taxes.
- Responsible for ensuring that network information systems reflect the correct data.
- Track and report network KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- To act as Property Manager for the retail network in view of optimizing the value of the asset base and ensure that it enhances business performance.
- To liaise with relevant authorities for securing all permits and clearances for all growth/value added projects required as per the local legal framework.
- To manage maintenance activities and programs via the appointed FMC in the Retail
- To manage site-based construction engineering activities to deliver the Retail construction program
- Call for tenders for projects
- Local contractor management & works quality control
- Managing the relationship/partnership with consultants
- Ensure agreed HSSE standards are implemented
- Manage project budgets and approve invoices
- Procurement of approvals necessary for construction activities
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Graduate in the field of Management, Engineering, and Sales or related.
- Minimum 7 years of work experience and preferably in a Retail environment.
- Extensive experience in the construction engineering/ construction project management field (preferably but not necessarily in the oil industry).
- Comprehensive knowledge of service stations design & HSSE specifications & standards.
- Knowledge of Retail sites construction, procurement & tendering processes.
- Project management experience.
- Rough understanding of the retail business
- Results oriented and Ability to deliver through others and lead team synergies
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.