CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-02-20T10:37:49+00:00
Reference Number: MIM
A leading multinational tire manufacturing company has an exciting opportunity which will be based in the Gauteng region, South Africa. Our client employs about 65,000 people and manufactures its products in 48 facilities in 22 countries around the world for automobiles, commercial trucks, light trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, race cars, airplanes, farm equipment and heavy earth-mover machinery.
A vacancy exists for a specialised clerk in their Finance Division – Controlling
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensure intercompany charges and accruals are processed on time and the intercompany matrix accurately and timeously prepared on WD1;
- Process miscellaneous billings and journal entries as required accurately and on time
- SOX reports – Vendor master data change and duplicate invoice reports done accurately and on time
- HR, Canteen, SARS deferment, Megafreight and AR transfer request allocations (Med aid, Retirees, Payroll taxes)
- Payments to vendors outside of cashbook and IBS. VIM queries from the GBS team including training of the team. Maintenance of DHL portal. Assisting GBS team with GRIR clearing
Education / qualifications requirements / experience, knowledge & skills:
- Matric; Bookkeeping certificate / Diploma / Degree in accounting preferable
- 2-3 years Accounts Payable experience
- Proficient use of SAP, Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office products.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work flexible hours.
- Good inter personal skills
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Duration: Perm
- Salary: Market related
- Location: Uitenhage
- Grade: E 02
- Department: Finance Department
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.