Oil & Gas Senior Accountant Job in Angola | 6 month contract
We have a client – a leading service company in the oil & gas sector – seeking a Senior Accountant for a 6 month contract with the option to extend.
Please note that if you do not currently reside in Cabinda relocation would be at your own cost and our client will assist you with 3 months’ housing allowance.
If you meet the following 3 key minimum requirements, then we are looking for you!!!
- Local Angolan national
- English & Portuguese bilingual business fluency
- Experience working in the Oil & Gas Industry?
If you meet the above 3 key requirements, can work well under pressure, possess good organisational skills and have attention to detail, then apply immediately!!
Job Details: Oil & Gas Senior Accountant Job in Angola
- Meet accounting operational standards by contributing financial information to strategic plans and reviews.
- Maintain cash flow by monitoring bank balances and cash requirements; investing excess funds.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities (Read professional publications, maintain personal networks, participate in professional organizations.)
- Prepare and/or Supervises all month-end and year-end accounting procedures including preparation and entry of journal entries for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, Tax, and General Ledger computer systems (JDE).
- Implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolving problems and identifying system improvements.
- Provide accounting department annual budget information (Monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.)
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Completed degree in accounting
- 8 years’ experience in a financial accounting role
- Knowledge of local Angolan legislation and regulations
- Previous experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- Prior experience with SAP, JD Edwards and Hyperion
Download the full Job Spec for Oil & Gas Senior Accountant
To apply for this job, simply follow 2 steps:
- Download the job spec
- If you meet the minimum requirements, then send your updated CV to Pandora Buchanan Pandora Buchanan, our Senior Executive Search Associate via email or via LinkedIn.
PS: If you would like to learn about new jobs every day, add us on Google plus: plus.google.com/u/0/+caglobalint/posts
Follow me on Twitter to discuss Oil & Gas industry topics: @AfricaPRFowzi