CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-10-08T13:40:11+00:00
Reference Number: JOK
Reference Number: JOK
My client is looking for Country Manager that is dynamic and that will grow the business in Ghana, and achieve the commercial, financial and operational objectives of the business.
- Prepare & achieve the annual budget for revenue, operating profit and operating cash flow. Prepare and achieve business development plans to achieve the budget and strategic objectives.
- Support the commercial team by managing senior customer relationships, overseeing bids etc.
- Ensure the safe execution of the company’s services to meet the customers’ requirements.
- Manage resources to optimize productivity whilst minimizing project risks.
- Lead the local team and manage resources to deliver competitive, high quality services.
- Develop and achieve a long-term strategy for profitable growth.
- Ensure that the local company complies with national laws and regulations, company policies and procedures, QHSE standards.
- Maintain a positive and collaborative relationship with the company’s local partners
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Experience of managing an engineering related service business/operation
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, or other relevant discipline
- Proven ability in commercial and operational management on a comparable scale
- Operation and field experience in testing, inspection and certification or EPC
- Excellent networking and business development skills
- Service oriented and able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels
- Finance management skills; P&L accountability and responsibility for managing a legal entity
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.