Date Created: 2021-04-07T18:59:28+00:00
Reference Number: 471 0704 MHU
Reference Number: 471 0704 MHU
Our client has a vacancy for a Territory/Industrial Sales Manager for process heating equipment to service numerous industries. Responsible for implementing and supporting sales strategies to gain market share in defined and new accounts within a geographic sales territory (Middle East). Responsible for meeting or exceeding annual revenue targets. Contact new and existing customers on a regular basis.
- Identifies and assesses sales opportunities with specific accounts and territories.
- Prospects for and develops new accounts.
- Establishes and maintains long-term business relationships with customers, including participating in customer entertainment events as appropriate.
- Conduct meetings with the customers’ decision makers,
- Manages the sales relationship through all levels of customers’ organizations.
- Recommends solutions based upon customer requirements.
- Prepare and deliver equipment quotations/ proposals to meet customer specifications,
- Conducts price negotiation.
- Achieves incremental sales growth.
- Maintains ACT software for all activities.
- Facilitates resolution for billing and Account Receivable issues.
- Provides all aspects of account maintenance.
- Provides customers with product information.
- Provides quotations to customers with product availability, pricing, and order status.
- Manages expense budget.
- Completes all required reports, forecasts, and other information that may be requested in a timely manner.
- Provides complete information to facilitate order fulfilment.
- Assist and direct outside independent sales representative network within the territory.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to external and internal customers.
- Attend trade shows as required by the Company.
- Handle projects and accounts outside of the original territory when assigned by management. Helps to coordinate order delivery and acceptance
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering Bachelor’s degree preferred, related Associate degree is acceptable according to the experience.
- Understanding of heat transfer is required.
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft suite of products such as, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- At least three years’ experience in sales of capital equipment and services is required.
- The ideal candidate would be technically savvy and commercially inclined
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively speak publicly and to make presentations to groups as required
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Candidates must be a resident in the Middle East
- Must pass background check.
- Must have good driving record.
- Extensive travel required within the assigned territory (60 to 80%).
- Physical Strain: Must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be able to work with the team in developing improved work processes for the department
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.