CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-05-21T07:11:09+00:00
Reference Number: 111 RR
Market Manager – Grid Integration (Marketing / High Voltage / Power Grid / Energy / EPC) – Johannesburg, South Africa
Reference Number:111 RR
Working together with Territory Sales & Marketing, Global Marketing Unit and Marketing Communication for planning and implementation of marketing activities. The business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres.
- Customer relations
- In line with the sales team strategy manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Serving as escalation point for questions and issues and collects customer feedback and input.
- Bid and proposal
- Ensuring proposals are developed and approved to enable negotiations.
- Overseeing quotations to promote optimal outcome.
- Ensuring all status updates and documentation are accurately tracked in appropriate systems.
- Taking local responsibility for the Business Unit mix and maintains the accuracy of data for project pipeline and orders received forecast and competitive feedback.
- After sales
- Organizing and promoting after sales service activities.
- Ensuring appropriate order handling of products/systems/services.
- Ensuring contracts are appropriately managed with adherence to payment terms.
- People leadership and development
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
- Coaching, motivating and developing direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies.
- Driving and ensuring know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Safety and Integrity
- Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Engineering degree, preferably with professional registration.
- A business qualification would be advantageous.
- More than 10 years of experience in large electrical projects.
- High level of technical knowledge of the main players (EPC contractors) in the relevant markets.
- Understanding of static and dynamic requirements of HV and EHV networks
- Experience with Flexible AC Transmission Systems (FACTS).
- Understanding of the requirements within the different power pools in Southern Africa (SAPP, EAPP)
- Experience of HV substation business.
- Availability to travel mainly within the Southern Africa Region.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent employment opportunity
- Worldwide exposure, representing a brand with a clear vision and mission
- Competitive remuneration package
- Being a representative of a reputable global brand
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.