CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2020-02-21T11:22:36+00:00
Reference Number: JOK
Our client is seeking a Materials Administrator to handle all administration and execution of spare parts and materials ordering and logistics.
- The systematization and tidiness of the spare parts store on-board.
- Maintaining stipulated minimum and maximum materials levels.
- Checking all received goods as per procedures.
- Recording stock movements.
- Assisting with preparation for future drilling operations.
- Relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports.
- That clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports.
- Safe and efficient handling when receiving and sending goods and materials.
- All applicable reports and logs as required by the supervisor are maintained.
- Other duties are performed as and when required and/or directed by his/her direct supervisor.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 6th Generation Deepwater Drillship experience is a must
- Tertiary Logistics Qualification
- BOSIET Certificate
- Offshore Medical
- Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air & Sea certificates
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.