CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-08-22T12:20:12+00:00
Reference Number: GAS0114
Reference Number: GAS0114
We are currently seeking motivated commercial leaders to join us as Partner in South Africa. The ideal candidate will have a broad experience and subject matter expertise in one of the following areas: environmental and social impact assessment, EHS&S management systems, ESG, corporate sustainability, and/or climate change. She/he will be able to have strategic discussions with corporate business leaders and to leverage digital technologies to innovate service and project delivery. She/he will have a track record wining and delivering successful projects, working with clients across industry sectors such as oil and gas, mining, power and infrastructure, in addition to the financial services sector in Africa, of particular Southern and Eastern Africa.
Our staff take accountability, are client focused, and collaborate with colleagues across geographies. If you share our values, believe in sustainability and are motivated by opportunities to shape, build and run a sustainability service team that makes a real impact to our client’s businesses, we are the right place for you.
- In this client-facing role, the Partner will be responsible for the continuing development of our client base across sectors in the region. You will be accountable for the commercial growth for your clients whilst leading technical delivery to ensure service excellence This person will also be a strong people leader who is passionate about developing consultants and help them grow to their next level.
- This exciting and challenging position will also expect the Partner to:
- Provide leadership in communicating and enabling company’s health and safety culture
- Develop business with existing client base to expand company’s profile and market share whilst generating new business through networking in the industry
- Work closely with peer Partners, client account directors / account managers, regional service and sector leaders to develop and execute go to market strategy for the region
- Involved in recruitment to help enhance our high performing delivery team and provide inspirational leadership that engages and motivates all levels of staff
- Proactively engage necessary stakeholders/resources in order to ensure delivery of exceptional client value, including that the right expertise and competency is applied based on the scope of service being delivered
- Contribute to the achievement of company’s strategy, along with the company’s commercial targets and ambitions for profitable growth
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Educated to degree level (Hons) in engineering, environmental science, or related discipline;
- Prior experience managing complex environmental due diligence, EHS management, audit and compliance projects for Oil and Gas, Mining, Power, Infrastructure and manufacturing companies, as well as financial institutions, and their legal counsel
- Strong proven business development experience for large portfolios/contracts and client relationships supported by repeat business, including established contacts with corporate executives (in the sectors described above), attorneys, investment bankers, and/or private equity
- Strong leadership and track records in project delivery and management in the EHS/ESG areas (as described above)
- Excellent writing, communication, strategic thinking, and “people” skills
- Recognized technical expertise by the marketplace
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent position
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.