CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2021-11-12T14:25:14+02:00
Reference Number: 049 112 (SV)
Reference Number: 049 112 (SV)
Our client is a leading mining company who have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Engineering Foreman who will be required to maintain and assist in the operation of equipment and systems according to sound engineering practice and equipment specifications.
- Contribute to a culture of zero harm by adhering to all requirements as laid down by legislation and health, safety, environmental and security policies and procedures, and by the application of specific instructions to own work area and task completion.
- Plan activities in accordance with production schedules and allocation of resources as required.
- Investigate, diagnose and perform trade related maintenance and repair of electrical infrastructure, equipment and machinery according to the maintenance requirements.
- Perform electrical infrastructure and equipment over-inspection on work done by artisans and operators.
- Ensure compliance to the business’ engineering planning standards, guidelines, specifications and best practices.
- Co-ordinate electrical infrastructure and equipment installations and maintenance with internal and external clients and service providers to ensure the timeous allocation of resources and that due process is followed and required measures are taken to ensure execution takes place according to plan.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Grade 12 certificate or relevant national NQF level qualification
- Trade Certificate: Fitting / Millwright (Mechanical)
- Code B Driver’s License
- Budgeting and cost control
- 3 Years’ experience as an Artisan in the UG Mechanical (Water Handling) Maintenance Environment with a focus on maintaining UG Water Reticulation Infrastructure or similar
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience as a Mechanical (Water Handling) Supervisor / Foreman in the UG Water Reticulation Infrastructure or similar
- Experience in the following equipment: Multistage Pumps, 10 stage and 12 stage pumps, Positive Displacement Pumps, Centrifugal Pumps, Waterpipe line reticulation maintenance and UG Dam Maintenance
- Proficiency in SAP will be advantageous
- A supervisory qualification would be advantageous
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent role
- Will involve relocation as based on sit
If you wish to apply for the position please follow the application link.
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit app.ismartrecruit.com.