CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-10-23T12:51:42+00:00
Reference Number: JOK
Reference Number: JOK
A leading international offshore drilling company is looking for a Subsea Supervisor who will be responsible for the safety and efficient management of subsea operations, as well as maintaining of subsea systems and equipment.
- Compliance with company’s code of conduct
- Compliance with applicable internal and external governing requirements
- Ensure any operations do not exceed limitations of the unit or its equipment
- Good communication with all involved parties
- Ensure subsea equipment certification is always valid available onboard
- Compliance company’s training, certification and competence
- All relevant personal are adequately trained in handling emergencies
- Ensure all emergency equipment is in good condition
- Non-compliances are promptly acted on and reported to direct supervisor
- Training and competence assessments are assigned and performed
- Assume the safety role as per station bill and emergency preparedness plan
- Clear daily operational guidelines are provided to all direct reports
- All relevant governing documents are adhered to by direct reports
- Thorough handovers are provided at each daily change of shift
- Subordinates are trained in order to make them suitable for higher position
- Conducting daily control of all well control equipment and systems
- Conducting daily control of all subsea support systems
- Conducting equipment function and pressure tests as per procedures
- Subsea equipment and systems are maintained, and maintenance is recorded
- Enough stock of subsea equipment spare parts and materials is maintained
- Managing equipment preparation for future drilling operations.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 5 Years as a Subsea supervisor
- Bosiet Certificate
- Medical Offshore
- IWCF Well Control Level 3
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.