CA Global Africa Recruitment
Date Created: 2019-07-22T11:14:37+00:00
Reference Number: 010-2207LH
Our client is in need of an experienced Workshop Manager from a shipping environment with Kalmar Reach Stacker experience to join their team in PNG.
- Ensure that materials and logistics are sourced and provided at the lowest cost and highest value.
- Develop and oversee logistics services and transformational materials.
- Ensure logistics services are provided at the highest level possible.
- Promote continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identifying problem areas within the supply chain cycle and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
- Budgeting and cost control, with a focus on cost reduction.
- Mentoring and training subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Trade tested Diesel Mechanic or similar qualification.
- Previous experience on Kalmar Reach Stackers, Hyster and Omega Machinery.
- 10 years previous experience in maintenance of reach stackers and similar machinery used within a shipping environment.
- 5 years previous experience in a management level position.
- Computer literate.
- Experience leading and training large multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- Previous expatriate experience.
- 3 year contract with possible renewal.
- Residential basis – relocation required.
Please apply directly, by clicking on the Apply Button and visit www.caglobalint.com for the latest CA Global jobs.
If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.
To apply for this job please visit caglobal.catsone.com.