Reference No. CV24
Reference Number: CV24
Our client is a global Engineering Services provider, across Infrastructure, Mining & Metals, Environment and Power verticals. They are currently looking for a Geotechnical Engineer to join the team.
- Project supervision and management, coordination of deliverables, review of technical design and reporting.
- Capacity to review slope stability assessment and in-situ geotechnical tests and laboratory tests interpretation.
- Familiar with advance soil mechanics knowledge and modelling (critical state line, FEM modelling, triaxial testing).
- Good English redaction skills required with experience and/or participation in the redaction of technical reports, feasibility studies, etc.
- Report and proposal writing
- Business Development
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Civil Engineering or Geotechnical Engineering Honours or master’s degree.
- Professional Registration (ECSA) or Equivalent
- 10 years’ experience in civil, dams, tailings, and/or geotechnical field related to waste and water management in the mining industry
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
- Competitive Package, Benefits, and Incentives
- Hybrid Working Model
- Cell & Data allowances
- Continuous professional development and training
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.