Reference No. 091322 AM
Reference Number: 091322 AM
Our client, an international group that provides services to the industrial and mining sectors, is seeking a HR administrator to join their team in Gauteng. As the HR Administrator it is essential that you have outstanding administrative and communication skills, that you are a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills as well as able to accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment. Furthermore, to ensure success, the HR Administrator should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Process payroll and resolve any payroll errors.
- Complete termination paperwork and exit interviews.
- Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- 5 years of experience in HR is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or related.
- Exposure to labour law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Position
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Aimee Mitchell at email@example.com
Please visit www.caglobalint.com for more exciting opportunities.
CA Global will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.