Reference No. 340-2110LH
Reference Number: 340-2110LH
Our client is in need of a Maintenance Planning Supervisor with experience in both mobile equipment and fixed plant in the mining sector to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Managing mechanical and electrical maintenance planning activities to ensure optimum fixed and mobile plant operations.
- Overseeing maintenance and shutdown planning and scheduling.
- Managing time and resources required to complete maintenance activities.
- Providing cost estimations for repairs to be carried out.
- Ensure sufficient spares availability for maintenance activities to be carried out successfully and timeously.
- Reporting on maintenance performance and planning activities.
- Trend analysis for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Record keeping and Asset register.
- Mentoring and training of subordinates.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Relevant trade certificate, technical diploma or degree.
- Maintenance Planning Certificate.
- Matric certificate.
- 10 years previous experience in maintenance planning, scheduling and resource coordination for both mobile and fixed plant equipment within the mining sector.
- Computer literate with strong CMMS experience.
- Experience working in multi-cultural, diverse teams.
- Previous expatriate experience in West Africa preferred.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Long term contract (subject to work permit renewal).
- FIFO roster.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.