Reference No. CV12
Reference Number: CV12
Our client is seeking a Market Manager to be a part of their Grid integration business team in Johannesburg. The ideal incumbent will have experience developing and managing Global Business Unit Strategies.
- Leading the implementation of Global Business Unit strategies and initiatives at a country and regional level for Egypt and Northern Africa to ensure appropriate sales and marketing efforts within the country.
- Ensuring the Global Business Unit portfolio is appropriately represented in the local market.
- Maintaining cost controls for assigned Global Business Unit within the local market.
- Managing and responsible for the demand market for Global Business Unit including third party sales, internal sales, and channels.
- Managing and responsible for the Business Unit demand side budget of Egypt and Northern African region.
- Developing business strategies and sales and marketing plans in partnership with local Marketing and Sales teams.
- Participates in the budgeting process, including preparing the Order Commitment Sheet (OCS), representing the Global Business Unit in the local market.
- Coordinating product lifecycle marketing and ensures effective execution in the local market.
- Coordinating and supporting the factory sales and marketing activities in the country.
- Overseeing the market intelligence process ensuring detailed market analyses of market drivers and trends, key competition, and emerging technologies.
- Producing monthly and ad-hoc reports to monitor market and progress.
- Ensuring local sales teams are provided with necessary training and receive appropriate accreditation.
- Working together with Territory Sales & Marketing, Global Marketing Unit and Marketing Communication for planning and implementation of marketing activities.
- In line with the sales team strategy manages and develops appropriate relationships with customers and key accounts.
- Serving as escalation point for questions and issues and collects customer feedback and input.
- Ensuring proposals are developed and approved to enable negotiations.
- Overseeing quotations to promote optimal outcome.
- Ensuring all status updates and documentation are accurately tracked in appropriate systems.
- Taking local responsibility for the Business Unit mix and maintains the accuracy of data for project pipeline and orders received forecast and competitive feedback.
- Organizing and promoting after sales service activities.
- Ensuring appropriate order handling of products/systems/services.
- Ensuring contracts are appropriately managed with adherence to payment terms.
- Ensuring that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- More than eight years of experience on Sales in related industries.
- Sound knowledge of the market and industry (renewables, utilities, industries, EPC).
- Knowledge of Electric Power System analysis.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%).
Benefits and Contractual information:
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to email@example.com
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.