Reference No. 356-2301LH
Reference Number: 356-2301LH
Our client is is seeking an experienced Mechanical Draughtsman who is well-versed in the designing and draughting of mechanical infrastructure within the mining sector, to join their team on site in West Africa.
- Designing and draughting of mechanical infrastructure construction and rehabilitation projects on site.
- Overseeing construction works and supervising of in-house project teams and contractors to ensure design specification is met.
- Ensure sufficient drawing resource availability.
- Ensuring health, safety and environmental standards are adhered to.
- Record keeping and quality control.
- Reporting on completed work.
- Carrying out quality inspections and controlling of projects.
- Mentoring and training of the local workforce.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Mechanical Engineering Degree from an accredited institution.
- Draughting qualification essential.
- Supervisory / management certificate advantageous.
- 10 years previous experience in mechanical draughting of mining infrastructure and processing plants, including a minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory capacity.
- Previous owner’s team and contractor’s team experience.
- Experience on medium to large scale mining projects.
- Computer literate in a range of draughting software including AutoCAD and Solidworks.
- Strong experience providing mentoring, training and coaching and culturally diverse teams.
- Strong focus on health and safety standards and compliance.
- Previous expatriate experience in Africa preferred.
- In line with the company’s diversification initiatives, female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- FIFO roster.
- Single status only.
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.