Reference No. 333-1209LH
Reference Number: 333-1209LH
Our client is in need of a Metallurgical Process Engineer from an EPCM background in gold mining projects to join their team in West Africa, with an initial base in Asia.
- Ensure safe operation and efficient maintenance of the processing plant is achieved.
- Responsible for the management and implementation of processing plant security action plans.
- Continuous improvement initiatives in collaboration with other departments to maximize and improve gold recovery.
- Responsible for Process Plant Operation Readiness activities.
- Serving as the key liaison with the appointed EPCM contractor.
- Manage the achievement of the Project outcome.
- Review of DFS and FEED.
- Input into and finalization of the process design.
- Issuing tendered documents and updating vendor pricing for all long lead items and early works packages.
- Project Risk register.
- Shipping and transporting study.
- Budgeting, cost control and cost saving initiatives.
- Project Management Plan covering all the aspects for the project.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Degree in Metallurgy, Chemical Engineering, or similar qualification.
- Fluent Mandarin and English communication skills.
- 10 years’ experience in senior metallurgy / process engineering roles within large gold mining operations, including crushing, mills, gravity circuit, flotation, CIL, and tailings detoxification.
- 5 years’ experience in EPCM gold processing plant project and process plant commissioning.
- Previous expatriate experience in West Africa advantageous.
- Ability to mentor and coach multi-cultural teams.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Initial Asia base, following which the role will be based on site in West Africa.
- Option of FIFO or residential status.
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit www.camining.com for more exciting opportunities.
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.