Reference No. CV33
Reference Number: CV33
Our client, an Oil & Gas service provider is seeking a Reservoir Manager to work with the Strategic Programme office of a leading NOC to contribute to assist in delivering a reservoir management workplan designed to increase the production of Oil and Gas. The ideal incumbent will be expected to have knowledge and experience in the end- to-end Upstream supply chain, in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Responsible for identifying and delivering projects to meet the stated objectives of increasing production and revenue of oil and gas to maximize the economic return on investments.
- Assist the NOC to capitalize on profits from the reservoirs by optimizing the hydrocarbon recovery while minimizing both the capital investments and the operating costs.
- Contribute to developing and delivering the strategy to decrease risk, increase oil & gas production and reserves.
- Contribute to developing and delivering the strategy to minimize capital expenditures and operating costs.
- Contribute to developing and delivering the strategy to maximize the final hydrocarbon recovery.
- Provide technical support to the SPO Project Manager running strategically important projects.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 2 – 4 years’ experience in similar position
- Minimum 2 years’ experience within in the Oil & Gas industry
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant field of work
- Experience and knowledge of EOR and EEOR, and primary and secondary recovery processes.
- Knowledge of maintenance and repairs, oil recovery and injection wells, and immiscible gas injection, will be an advantage.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Renewable Contract
- All inclusive – (travel, hotel, lodging, transportation, full medical insurance, medical care)
If you wish to apply for the position please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.