Reference No. CV78
Reference Number: CV78
Our client is seeking a Senior Project Engineer who will be responsible to perform electrical engineering and service functions on mine winder projects and to provide technical support to customers to ensure that projects are executed using sound engineering principles and in accordance with project specifications and local legislation.
- Performing the role of design and commissioning engineer on electrical hoisting projects and provide after-hours engineering support to customers.
- Executing engineering functions and coordinating engineering functions done by other project team members on large and/or complex projects.
- Providing platform and/or process support on large projects.
- Assisting the sales departments with technical aspects (both product and process related) during the preparation of tenders.
- General technical (product and/or process) support to project and system engineers.
- Providing training and supporting to personnel in the training, service and engineering departments.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in technical support to the customer / engineering team project Engineering, sales assistance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Knowledge on design and commissioning of electrical hoisting equipment, hoisting software development, reports and documentation.
- Service functions on hoisting equipment and ECSA candidate.
- Fluency in English language is mandatory.
Benefits and Contractual information:
- Permanent Employment Opportunity
If you wish to apply for the position, please send your CV to Christo van der Ham at email@example.com
Please visit www.mining-recruitment-jobs.com for more exciting opportunities.
Christo van der Ham
CA Mining will respond to short-listed candidates only. If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful however your CV will be kept on our database for any other suitable positions.