CA Oil & Gas are currently seeking an experienced Fishing Tool Supervisor for one of their clients African operations in the oilfield services sector.
Please read the following Fishing Tool Supervisor Responsibilities
- Working closely with client’s offshore representation to ensure a successful operation can be carried out. Liaise with crews to ensure equipment is handled and assembled in a safe manner for the job.
- Participate fully in all offshore safety processes. These include, but are not limited to, safety meetings, abandonment drills, time out for safety, tool box talks, STOP and similar initiatives.
- To accurately produce BHA drawings and other necessary documentation to support the offshore operation & its link with onshore (e.g. utilization sheets service tickets & job reports).
- Upon arrival to the offshore installation, or as soon as practical after induction and introduction to the client representative, thoroughly check delivered equipment to ensure that it matches the operations to be performed (based upon the client programme) & the manifest.
- Responsible for safe deployment of equipment & supervision during equipment deployment. Advise offshore drill crews and client representative of equipment working parameters and monitor same.
- Responsible for accurate and regular contact with the onshore operations supervisors during ongoing operations to ensure that operations are being conducted in a safe and efficient manner.
- Compile accurate end of job report to assist Supervisors and support performance monitoring and lessons learned. Delivery of the completed reports to operations supervisor for discussion and close out.
- Compile accurate equipment utilisation reports and deliver to operations supervisor.
- Maintain all own necessary survival, medical and competence & safety certification to meet customer and legislative requirements.
- Requirement for 24 hour on call to be available for work as required.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.
Please read the following Fishing Tool Supervisor Requirements
- HNC/HND or Degree in an Engineering discipline or related field
- Related Oil and Gas experience
- Proven experience as a Fishing Tool Supervisor
Please read the following Fishing Tool Supervisor Contractual information
- Permanent position
Please apply directly by sending your CV to email@example.com
Feel free to visit our website for more jobs: www.oil-jobs-recruitment.com