Are you a Refrigeration Conditioning Engineer and are seeking work in South Africa? Well, here’s your chance to grab the opportunity whilst it’s been offered to South Africans!
CA Oil & Gas are currently seeking HVAC Engineers for our clients involved with an Oil & Gas Major.
- Ensures that maintenance and repair of the vessels HVAC equipment, system, domestic refrigeration plant, ventilation, cooling, freezing, provision, equipment, all air conditioning throughout the vessel are up to standards and international regulations.
- The Refrigeration Engineer is carrying day-to-day maintenance and repair of the engine room and ventilation systems.
- This role comprises the responsibility of inspecting the cleanliness and safety.
- National diploma or Marine Mechanical / Engineer Certification
- Relevant work experience as Refrigeration
- Experience aboard Rigs or Vessels
- Good verbal and written command of the English language
- Only South African Nationals can apply;
- 12 month extendable contract on a 56/28 rotation;
- Medical, accidental death & dismemberment cover and income protection cover;
- Accommodation and boarding are provided;
- Flights at beginning and end of project and each work leave rotation cycle.
Alternatively you can apply directly here: http://bit.ly/19sLmIc