Toolpusher Jobs | CA Oil & Gas | Caspian Sea
“Calling all qualified Toolpushers”
CA Oil & Gas has a very exciting position to work on a Jack up rig in the Caspian Sea!
To be considered apply with attention to Rozetta Muller @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you meet all the required job specifications.
Requirements: Qualification and Skill
- Immediately Available
- Valid Supervisors Well Control Certification (IWCF)
- 2 years of experience working as a Toolpusher.
- Valid BOSIET (or offshore survival) certificate
- OFFSHORE experience working on a Jack up or Semi-submersible
- With 5 years work experience on the Drill floor
- Knowledge of standards, regulations and requirement within the industry
- Good language skills
- Supervise the overall drilling operations of the rig
- Ensures it is in accordance with both the Client’s program and company’s policies and procedures.
- 4 x 4 Rotational long term position
A little bit more about your trusted Senior Oil & Gas Consultant: Rozetta Muller
Rozetta is an experienced recruitment consultant and personnel project manager for offshore Oil rigs. She has over 8 years of Personnel Project Management experience within the oil & gas sector. Rozetta has gained a sound reputation in the industry having successfully placed and managed Oil & Gas professionals with leading International drilling companies.
If you would like to get in touch with me personally (Zoe) @ email@example.com. I love hearing from you!
Happy Holidays and all the best for 2014.